Impact Professional – MENA Salesforce Admin
Salesforce is the base platform for data management in our organization. Is key to have someone administrating this system, maintain and improve it so that local offices are better supported and thus better able to develop their ministry. In MENA it is even more important, since we are talking about a sub-region with different specificities and many users on the same system.
Working closely with the EMENA regional team, the MENA Regional Salesforce Coordinator is responsible for supporting and maintaining Salesforce accounts from MENA salesforce. This includes managing and analysing the development, scope, rollout and maintenance of current and future Projects within the MENA NAO´s. As well as supporting the EMENA team in providing feedback on current and future projects and their impact/use in the MENA.
This role is an essential part of the MENA team. Not only to administer the system but also to maintain, improve and support all users of the system in the different countries of MENA.
- Hold a comprehensive understanding of the various Digital Systems in use. (myAlpha, Marriage Builder, Salesforce, alpha.org),
- Engage with and explore future Digital Systems being developed (marrigecourses.org, myAlpha 3.0, AlphaNow, Alpha Guest App)
- Forming the first point of contact for National Alpha Offices across the MENA region – Communicating with NAOs to ensure engagement and coordinating adoption in a timely manner.
- Follow Global/Regional guidance to use salesforce effectively
- Supporting the maintenance of the platform for countries, configuring reports, dashboard, custom settings in Salesforce (such as with the Annual Data Collection). Amongst other Global/Regional led projects – Support NAO teams on Salesforce adoption and usage, with assist from the Regional team to upskill NAO staff.
- Alpha EMENA Director, EMENA Salesforce Administrator.
Essential Skills, knowledge and experience
- Has a passion for Alpha
- Knowledge of Alpha – At least 2 years’ experience of digital project management
- In depth knowledge and experience of working on web-based IT projects and systems.
- Capacity to initiate and manage several projects simultaneously with minimal oversight
- Ability to work quicky, consistently and proactively to a high standard of performance to deadlines
- Comfortable with frequent change which may occur in a creative environment
- Working flexibly and collaboratively with team members to deliver shared goals
- Capable of quickly learning new programmes and web skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Confidence and maturity to deal with people at different levels, both internally and externally
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to priorities a busy schedule.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience with Salesforce (or equivalent CRM system)
- Understanding of GDPR, data protection and handling
- Experience of working globally, across time zones, with multiple stakeholders